D800 has problem with camera-shake, 5d3 does not. Why?

Started Mar 31, 2012 | Discussions thread
DaytonR
Regular MemberPosts: 194
Like?
Re: D800 has problem with camera-shake, 5d3 does not. Why?
In reply to whitehat, Mar 31, 2012

Im not 100% sure about this but I have heard that with high resolution cameras its tricky getting pin sharp images unless offcourse you stick the camera on a tripod because apparently with high resolution cameras any slight movement by the subject or photographer can easily lead to the problem described by the OP. It looks like a tripod is a must/serious consideration for people using the D800. I think people who in their excitement bought the D800 will soon realise that there are issues that bedevil those using high resolution cameras , while I dont think many will return the camera , many will take a few blurry shots and the learning will be steep !

whitehat wrote:

Indra wrote:

So the link I gave you, the D800 has been the topseller for the last 28 days. That should tell you enough don't you think?

Not necessarily, those are pre-order being fulfilled. If there is a serious issue it will start cropping up in a few weeks. People will suggest work arounds first before seriously considering returning it.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow