Started Mar 31, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
SLOtographer
Veteran MemberPosts: 3,885Gear list
Like?
**** This Week Through Your m43 (3/31/12) ****
Mar 31, 2012

Hi all - I've been traveling for work lately, so my replies have been and will be sporadic. That said, I'll do my best to comment and post. Hope you had a great week!

M43 Onion Missing Manual

I recently stumbled upon the missing manual for the EM5. It's a preprint of an upcoming guide for EM5 users. One of my favorite parts is this: "When pointing your camera at a stampeding herd of wild boars heading directly at you, the new 5-axis IBIS system may not be able to compensate from the jitter created by your shaking knees."

Instructions:

#

1. Respond to THIS FIRST message to create a subthread hosting your images. Recent images are suggested, but older images are fine.

2. Change the TITLE of your message. Include text and information about how the photos were taken, exposure specs, etc.

3. View and comment on photos from at least one other person.

-- hide signature --

SLOtographer

"If we limit our vision to the real world, we will forever be fighting on the minus side of things, working only too make our photographs equal to what we see out there, but no better." -- Galen Rowell

SLOtographer's gear list:SLOtographer's gear list
Ricoh GR Canon EOS 5D Mark III Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH3
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
ShoeNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow