Started Mar 31, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
ComputerDork
Regular MemberPosts: 225
Like?
Lab values for Sekonic Exposure Target II
Mar 31, 2012

I'd post this in Accessories but I'm guessing that most non-pros aren't going to have these things or know what I'm talking about, and I suppose it's a professional level issue anyway so...

I was wondering if there's anyone out there with both a spectrophotometer of some sort (even a ColorMunki Photo like I have) and a Sekonic Exposure Target II like this:

http://www.sekonic.com/Products/All/Accessories/Sekonic-Exposure-Target-II.aspx

that would be willing to spot read all the patches on the target and post the Lab values for each one.

I know that's 25 patches which might be too much trouble for most people (especially if they have real work to do and don't have spotread software that will just save all the values to a CSV file or something as they're read) but it would be awesome if I could at least get the darkest 2-3 patches and the lightest 2-3 patches (so 4-6 readings total).

Other people might appreciate this testing also. I'm mostly curious to see how dark the darkest patches are and how light the lightest ones are, and it would be nice to see how linear or evenly distributed the others are.

If someone can do this then perhaps I can return the favor somehow at some point.

Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow