Started Mar 31, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
mrerk
New MemberPosts: 21
Like?
I'm proud to present my fine photographs
Mar 31, 2012

I am an experienced amateur photographer and I create photographs of very fine quality that are displayed on my very nice simple web site. Please check the link below.

https://sites.google.com/site/erankaruphotos/

When you finish viewing my photographs, please let me know what you think about my photographs and about my web site as well. Any comment will be appreciated.

While I practice with my camera for about one year and I study thoroughly various photo essentials such as how digital cameras work, understanding image sensor, depth of field, white balance, histogram, composition such golden ratio, dynamic range and many more, I meticulously create photographs as finest quality as I can. I shoot to the right using my digital camera Canon Powershot G12 on a tripod most of the time, and then I download new raw images from my camera onto my computer for post-processing. I adjust them with white balance, rotation and perspective if necessary, crop, shadows and highlights, RGB curves and the like, before converting them into viewable photographs. Digital photographing is fun and I enjoy it very much.

I think about photographs much more than about my camera itself.

I take photographs of anything special in Tel Aviv, Israel. The one photo below is that I shot in one park in south Tel Aviv.

The photographs on my web site are copyright protected. Please respect it because I work hard to make photographs as finest as I can. My photographs are not for sale but are for exhibition only. Thanks.

Canon PowerShot G12
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow