My OM-D is noisy!

Started Mar 31, 2012 | Discussions thread
Henry Richardson
Forum ProPosts: 13,084
Like?
reviewers often miss stuff
In reply to DrWu, Mar 31, 2012

DrWu wrote:

I find it strange that none of the early preview bodies that that were in circulation seemed to have that issue. For example here at least two Finnish photographers (whose opinion I trust a lot) had a chance to test and review OM-D for several days in various situations and also at home (not only at some noisy exhibition stand) and neither mentions that noise. It was the same body that they had so apparently that one did not make any irritating additional noise. I did not pay attention if Mr Wong mentioned it in his lenghty previews? But he was mostly shooting outdoors so one probably pays attention to it only in otherwise completely silent surroundings... or in the worst case something strange has happened in between.

As I wrote here sometime back, often reviewers either miss things or choose not to report them. The first day or two after a camera comes out there are always reports of things no one mentioned before. It is strange how a reviewer can use a camera for days or even weeks and not discover things that a buyer finds within the first 30-60 minutes, but it happens often.

-- hide signature --

Henry Richardson
http://www.bakubo.com

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow