Started Mar 31, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Cheryl Meisel
Veteran MemberPosts: 3,021
Like?
Learning curve on the 7D coming from the 20d lol
Mar 31, 2012

Ok you have helped me pick the type of new camera I want, (I think the 7D) but coming from the 20D I am a bit worried about this learning curve. I mean it is going to be to hard for me to get used to?

As you can see I am one of those that hold on to their cameras so this choice of camera needs to last for me. I don't have mega bucks to spend on cameras. So I really studied the cameras. I was going to get a 5D mark ll but was told my 10-22 lens would not work on it and I LOVE THAT lens. I was also told here that I need MORE expensive glass then what I have and use so that did it for me NO 5D Mark ll. So you led me to the 60D or 7D. I think I would like the 7D more but really FEAR the learning curve. Heck I was just getting used to my 20d lol.

I have been caring for my mother who passed away for years now and haven't been able to go shoot but now I can and wanted a more MP camera (simply for cropping). My favorite lens is the 70-300 is, with a second to the 10-22. I also own
100 macro
400mm 5.6
50 mm 1.8
60 mm macro

Now I need to know if I can handle this learning curve of the 7D. I know it's kind of hard for you to tell me that but maybe you can tell me just how hard this is going to be lol.
Thanks Cheryl
--
Cherylm
'You can observe a lot just by watching'

http://www.pbase.com/cherylm

Canon EOS 20D Canon EOS 5D Canon EOS 60D Canon EOS 7D
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow