Started Mar 31, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Chris_in_Osaka
Veteran MemberPosts: 3,799Gear list
Like?
Got it! My new OM-D
Mar 31, 2012

Just got back home from Tokiwa camera in Osaka. Picked up mine at 10:30 a.m. and as I was trying it out in the shop to see if it was ok, getting the paperwork for the choice of free 4/3's adapter or 32GB SD card filled out by the sales clerk, people were phoning in asking if they had any OM-D's in stock. No luck for them, the first shipment Tokiwa received last night is now sold out.

Anyhow, I'm patiently waiting for the battery to get a full charge and for the rain to finally stop so I can go for a walk and take a few trial shots. Hope to post some soon.

In the meantime, I sit and compare camera sizes. It's only slightly bigger than my E-PL3 but about the same size as an E-P3:

-- hide signature --

Canon 5D Mark II, 24-105mm L, 70-200mm f/4L IS, EF, 100mm f2, Tokina 16-28mm f2.8.
Olympus E-PL3, 14-42mm II, 17mm, 45mm f1.8.
Ricoh GR-D
Sony DSC-V3 (used for IR)

Chris_in_Osaka's gear list:Chris_in_Osaka's gear list
Olympus PEN E-PL3 Olympus OM-D E-M5 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 45mm 1:1.8 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 12-50mm 1:3.5-6.3 EZ
Olympus PEN E-P3 Olympus PEN E-PL3
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow