Klay
Regular MemberPosts: 464Gear list
Like?
Re: frustrated because lack of new dx camera model
In reply to n057, Mar 30, 2012

n057 wrote:

Klay wrote:

rufusm wrote:

If Nikon does surprise us with an $1800-2000 fx, that will get me very interested since I already have dx and fx lenses. My fx for now is my F90.

Ditto - the longer we have to wait, the longer they have for development, the more my expectations go up. The D400 replacement better be good

I keep looking at the Fuji XPro1 but the thought that an affordable (and fully baked thanks to the time they are taking) FX might be on the way is appealing.
Till then, the D300s will do.

Sooooo .... you are not really frustrated by the lack of a new DX camera (see subject) , you are frustrated by the lack of cheap FX :-)_

I'm an equal opportunity frustrationist - bi-frustrated if you will. I new DX would be nice if it was a bit better at low light (half of what I shoot is indoors and existing light). FX would be tempting as I have a few lenses I think I might prefer on FX.

-- hide signature --
 Klay's gear list:Klay's gear list
Nikon D70s Nikon D300S Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 16-85mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR Nikon AF Nikkor 35mm f/2D +2 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow