A77 & A65 Firmware 1.05 links here! (OSX & WIN)

Started Mar 29, 2012 | Discussions thread
Drue Mc Laughlin
Regular MemberPosts: 222
Like?
Re: Easy installation
In reply to ALuckyBum, Mar 30, 2012

ALuckyBum wrote:
I totally agree with you Err0xx.

Err0xx wrote:

Thanks for links. Update went smooth and everything is working great.

In regards to ET2 after reading the first few pages of the thread, I have ZERO respect for you. Those were some of the most annoying dumbass remarks I have ever read in a thread and I don't care if I'm being blunt. You clearly didn't even understand what Jan was saying - he never denied finding the story on the SAR site about a release for today. He said he found some of the links listed and provided a translation on SAR.

Seems to me if SAR used Jan's translation AND supplied link, yet gave no credit, they are in bigger fault than Jan for not posting more of a reference here. Many more people will read SAR than this thread.

How long does this cr@p go on for?? some of us are excited that Sony has a new upgrade..It won't meet everybody's perceived need..lets talk about the benefits!! and there are obviously many.I have found the flash issue to be a major problem and was using it last week and was constantly having to tweek exposure settings to get a normal semblance of a photo!! Will look forward to testing with hopefully better results

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
nopeNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow