Started Mar 29, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Arnaud M
Regular MemberPosts: 487Gear list
Like?
Too much gear - no more pleasure !
Mar 29, 2012

I'm just an amateur photography enthusiast but the accumulation of material begins to become invasive. Ultimately, this goes against the fun as choosing materials to take is always a dilemma.

After buying my D700 (used), I had kept my D300 to get the crop factor with the 70-200 (with 1.7x TC) but I admit to not having the courage to walk with two cameras. The comfort provided by the viewfinder of the D700 and the sensitivity achieved is undeniable, as the image quality in general.

Also, the ideal might be a DX camera with high ISO quality as the D700, the viewfinder of the D700 and the format of a D300.

Sometimes I come to the conclusion that I should sell everything and take a Fuji X100 to return to the essence of photography, fun!

Have you ever felt that?

What advice can you give me, what material would store if you were in this case.

Thank you.

-- hide signature --
 Arnaud M's gear list:Arnaud M's gear list
Nikon D300 Nikon D700 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 18-70mm f/3.5-4.5G ED-IF Nikon AF-S Teleconverter TC-17E II +5 more
Fujifilm FinePix X100 Nikon D300 Nikon D700
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow