Gigapan?

Started Jan 28, 2011 | Discussions thread
Henrik NJ
Junior MemberPosts: 33Gear list
Like?
Re: Gigapan?
In reply to shawn finger, Mar 29, 2012

shawn finger wrote:

There was nothing misleading about it. I remember looking at the specs and realized it could only handle P&S's and couldn't handle the weight of my DSLR and a good sized lens, that's why I went with the Manfrotto 303SPH. You even said it worked great for your camera and needs but then YOU decided to upgrade to a DSLR. It would have been nice if they came out with the pro initially but who knows maybe they didn't have the funds for the R&D and be able to build up an inventory. Regardless there is no fault on their part, your needs simply changed.

If you upgraded from an APS-sensor camera to a full-frame model, would you also claim for discount for new lenses if you had any APS-only lenses?

You paid a lot less for the small model of the gigapan, just like you do with most crop-sensor cameras/lenses !!

Just my two cents, more than a year later

-- hide signature --

Kind regards

Henrik N. J.

Henrik NJ's gear list:Henrik NJ's gear list
Canon EOS 5D Mark II Canon EOS 70D Canon EF 85mm f/1.8 USM Canon EF 16-35mm f/2.8L II USM Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS II USM +14 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow