In reply to Bob_tracks, Mar 29, 2012

Bob_tracks wrote:

cameron2 wrote:

tedolf wrote:

So it is not a u 4/3 photo?

I knew there was something fishy here.

Maybe more?

TEdolph

You caught him. He used underage Chinese labor in prison camps to take the photo, then tortured them in Guantanamo, before kidnapping them and holding them hostage in Strasshof an der Nordbahn. The EXIF would have given it away by identifying the real photographer, Wolfgang Priklopil.

Case closed.

(Bas - please learn to use the "Ignore" button. It makes this forum bearable.)
--
Sent from my iPhone 5

You're right. The earth will stop spinning, the sun will blow out, and all life on earth will end! How dare someone post a Canon photo on a mFT forum. I'm absolutely positive that this is mentioned as a no-no in the forum rules.

To think that we in mFT could possibly evaluate a photo taken from a Canon. Why it's unheard of. And there might even be something more sinister...perhaps the Canon has a Sony sensor, which would be double bad. Or maybe Canon switched to a Panasonic sensor, which would be triple bad!

I think the OP should have told us what brand of tripod he was using so that there would be absolutely no question the veracity of his photo.

I want to know if the OP actually owned the tripod he used?
What color is the tripod?
Is the tripod copyrighted?

These are legitimate questions and I, no WE, demand to know the answers.
And if he ignores US, then that proves he's guilty.
I am the self-appointed forum cop and WE demand answers.
WE want to know.

I will follow up with continuing postings until WE are satisfied. I reserve the right to ask any question I desire. (If you ignore me, I'll just say that all I'm doing is asking innocent questions. And there's nothing wrong with asking questions, right?)

I will want to know what color of underwear the OP was wearing when he took the photo?

If WE receive no answer to this, it proves he's up to no good and is trying to fool US.

Don't worry folks, I will stay on top of this until he either comes clean or I drive him away from the forum.

And as long as I'm allowed to post, I will maintain my diligence as Queen of England.

And I won't allow a few whiners about my rude and bullying behavior to keep me from my task. I'll double-down and keep at it...and keep at it...and keep at it.

That's right, Bob. All of the above is equal to complimenting Bas on the photo, asking what camera was used to take the photo, why the EXIF was stripped, and if the photo was theirs. Clearly, Tedolph's questions were as outrageous as yours, right?

Since you want to play Tedolph, should someone call you an ass, a turd in the punch bowl, or autistic? Should people Complain and call for you to be Ignored and Banned?Are you that committed to the role?
--
http://453c.smugmug.com/

453C's gear list:453C's gear list
Olympus PEN E-PL1 Olympus E-M1 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 9-18mm 1:4.0-5.6 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 14-42mm 1:3.5-5.6 Panasonic Lumix G 20mm F1.7 ASPH +5 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow