453C
Senior MemberPosts: 4,619Gear list
Like?
Re: Apologies.
In reply to cmorse, Mar 28, 2012

cmorse wrote:

453C wrote:

Louis_Dobson wrote:

A lot of heavy posters around here, me included, tend to ridicule Tedolf's bizarre accusations, but in this particular case it was so bizarre I assumed there was a stoty of which I was unaware. I should have known better.

I think he has a second layer of tinfoil in his hat this week.

Louis , he actually has a point with this one. It's not a MFT photo, and the OP intentionally stripped the EXIF data for some unknown reason. Once Lincoln removed the Secret Ingredient T from the questions, they look pretty reasonable to me:

http://forums.dpreview.com/forums/read.asp?forum=1041&message=41051596

Maybe the extra tinfoil attracted a lightning strike this time.

That's a bit of a stretch. The accusation was plagiarism which looks to be completely false at this point. The poster never claim the picture came from any particular camera, only that it was his and he wanted to know what people thought of it. So what point did tedolf make other than one about his personality?

As I've said many times, Bas could've decisively ended this very easily. I don't know why they didn't.

Looks like I'll have to quote Lincoln's T-Free questions:

• Who took the photo?

• Can we have the EXIF info and why is it missing?

• Why was the OP looking for comments on an old non-M4/3 photo?

• What sort of commentary was the OP looking for, exactly?

Those all look like reasonable questions to me. I certainly don't think someone is an "ass" or a "turd in the punch bowl" for asking them. If you don't agree, you're entitled to that opinion, too.
--
http://453c.smugmug.com/

453C's gear list:453C's gear list
Olympus PEN E-PL1 Olympus E-M1 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 9-18mm 1:4.0-5.6 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 14-42mm 1:3.5-5.6 Panasonic Lumix G 20mm F1.7 ASPH +5 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Why?New
OICNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow