2nd V1 Cooking video - Meatballs & Spaghetti - Some observations...

Started Mar 28, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Michael Klein
Contributing MemberPosts: 969
Like?
2nd V1 Cooking video - Meatballs & Spaghetti - Some observations...
Mar 28, 2012

Well the new camera replacement is here..my paranoia. I always think one camera even if its the same model may be slightly better than the other..I thought my last one V1 was better...this one gets extremely hot when I shoot video at the bottom battery compartment. Dont know if thats normal....anyway, my last video had better light and thats the most important when shooting in a restaurant. Also, what i like alot about this camera is the audio is great..I know it picks up all background noise..but it also picks up the chefs voice well. The video on occassion appears to have water mirage like you see on a road in the hot summer. It comes and goes. I edited most out..and there was some flashing on the video from cars reflections going by...I will continue playing around with it...and shooting some more pics..to make sure this camera is up to the V1's great standards Nikon has set...anyway here is the video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x02YCu7EtZ8&context=C4291283ADvjVQa1PpcFOUU3Z8ZuIe2pN9mHEn2cND_Z3oGbgd0lg=

Nikon 1 V1
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow