Started Mar 28, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
vbuhay
Contributing MemberPosts: 725Gear list
Like?
My 1st Hummer.
Mar 28, 2012

I have seen some fantastic Hummingbird pictures here in the past, I have always wanted to take some myself. Today, on my way home I decided to do some test shots with my newly acquired (used) Macro lens - SMC Pentax-A 645 120mm f4.0. Using and inexpensive pPentax645-PK adapter with my K20D, I went to Laguna beach to shoot some flowers and the sunset behind the Montage - Treasure Island park area. As luck would have it, this little fella was feeding among the flowers hanging by the clift.These where taken hand held, manual exposure and manual focus! I must have taken 15 shots within 20-30 seconds and she was gone. I think these were the only ones that looked in focus. Boy, would it be nice if my luck would hold up till tomorrow so I could collect on my lotto winnings..... buy myself a few more Ltds and 645D etc...All comments and critiques are welcome.

vbuhay's gear list:vbuhay's gear list
Nikon Coolpix AW100 Pentax K20D Pentax K-5 Nikon D800E Nikon AF-S Nikkor 14-24mm f/2.8G ED +19 more
Pentax 645D Pentax K20D
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow