Started Mar 27, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Leo James Mitchell
Veteran MemberPosts: 9,629
Like?
The best of us!
Mar 27, 2012

I was shooting some flowers the other day and my 9 year old grandson Owen happened by in the front porch. He is always willing to model so I threw off a couple of shots.

I thought later that it would be nice to see some shots of the children and grandkids of the folks who belong to our forum. Who doesn't like to show off their children et al.

So here is my grandson giving me one of his shy, crooked smiles that makes me want to hug him to pieces.

And one of my son Paul at a world class shooting competition in Zurich awhile back. He outclasses his Dad who was a National grade shooter a longtime ago. He was the top of the second place team at the Swiss Club's contest of clubs from all over the world. And he did that with a rifle he had never seen or shot before off the rack.

Join in on the fun.

Cheers
Leo

-- hide signature --

K-5: Pentax DA* 200mm f2.8, Pentax DA* 55mm f1.4, Pentax DA 35mm f2.8 Limited, Pentax DA14mm f2.8, Pentax DFA 100mm WR Macro , Sigma 17-70mm Zoom, Sigma EX DG f2.8 70mm Macro, Pentax 1.7 lens adapter, Cokin Pro Z Filter System. Benro B-4 Ball-Head, Benro C297-M8 Carbon Fiber Flexpod, Benro Precision HD-38 3-Way Pan-Head
Shooting photographs since 1948
mitch

Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
LeoNew
LLWNew
LoriNew
MarkNew
MikeNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow