ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
JPG
JPG
Senior MemberPosts: 1,203
Like?
Your 'All Knowing' Sony Store Clerk:
Mar 27, 2012

So, this morning I checked our local Sony Store to see if they got the NEX-7 in yet. Sure enough they just got in a whole bunch of them, I'm not going to say how many, but there are quit a few and I had a chance to fool around with the floor model a bit. After having the NEX-5, I don't think I'm going to have any problems with it. I asked the clerk how to get into 'Focus Peaking'. His response was; 'What is that'???????? Oh well, so much for the Sony Store.

I think I'll wait three more weeks when our local camera store gets theirs in and is where I have my pre-order. This should be about the same time the Oly OM-D snould hit the markets as well before I make the final decisions and will give me a chance to make some side-by-side comparisons. It looks like it wasn't even necessary to make a pre-order if I bought it at the Sony Store.

Sony Alpha NEX-5 Sony Alpha NEX-7
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow