How do people react when you say you shoot with Sony?

Started Mar 27, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
zigge
Contributing MemberPosts: 744Gear list
Like?
How do people react when you say you shoot with Sony?
Mar 27, 2012

Entering the DSLR market i had heard nothing about Sony, everyone i knew recommended Canon or Nikon. I did my own research though and decided not to go for what the majority said, just because it was the majority. Sony offered something appealing, easy video focus, loads of creativty and fast fps. I ended up with A65 and im happy witha that decision.

Some of my friends are pro photographers and use Canon 1D and 5D etc, and when they tried my camera they where positively surprised, but said that they still prefered the OVF though. Anyway i dont mind saying i shoot Sony at all, but not all Canikon know that much about Sony, i have feeling that thoose days are over soon though. It's no longer either Canon or Nikon. So how do people react when you say you shoot Sony?
--
To snap, or not to snap

zigge's gear list:zigge's gear list
Nikon D600 Nikon AF-Nikkor 80-200mm f/2.8D ED Samyang 14mm F2.8 IF ED MC Aspherical Samyang 35mm F1.4 AS UMC Nikon AF-S Nikkor 85mm f/1.8G
Canon EOS 5D Canon EOS-1D Sony SLT-A65
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
n/tNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow