Started Mar 27, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
tobes01
Forum MemberPosts: 57
Like?
Can't get X-Pro1 out of my head...
Mar 27, 2012

So as a relative newb, I was lured back into photography when I happened to see an X100 in the window of a camera store, and knew I had to have one. I'm beginning to shoot pictures that I really like, have had some training and have more to come. I thought I'd upgrade my MFT system so that I could get a new body to go with the couple of lenses I've got.

I've just had a few weekends away, carrying the X100 and the MFT kit including a borrowed body and lenses (thanks to a friend). The MFT came out just once when I needed slightly longer reach, I used the X100 for everything.

And then I finally got my hands on an X-Pro1, and I can't get the blasted thing out of my head. I want one. I've been selling various bits and pieces on eBay, so I could just about afford the camera with 35mm and possibly even the 60mm lens as well. Is it the camera I should buy? No, of course not, I'm not good enough for it, a cheap MFT would be plenty good enough for my skills. Do I want it? Oh yes indeed.

No idea why I'm ranting on about this here, guess I'm looking for someone to say "go on, you know you want to, it's not a waste of money".

Rant over.

Fujifilm FinePix X100 Fujifilm X-Pro1
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow