Started Mar 27, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
monikaroth
New MemberPosts: 3
Like?
problems with 1 D mark II
Mar 27, 2012

Hello, my name is Monika and I just upgraded from a Canon 20 D to a lightly used Canon 1 D Mark II. It has only 17,000 pics taken from it and was recently just before I got it sent to Canon for a full cleaning and service. Its in super shape and I am just trying to figure it all out.. Well I have a question that I am hoping someone can answer. When I charge the batteries and put one in I can take pics inside and the battery is fully charged. Gives me no problems. Now when I go outside and right now its maybe 50-60 degrees I can snap maybe 2-3 pics and it shuts off. So I go back inside take the battery out put it back in and it says its fully charged and I can snap more pics without any probelm. Go back outside and it does the same, I have tried it with both batteries and as soon as it hits the cool air it shuts off... ANy idea... ??? My other question is I have been playing with settings and slowy figuring it out but on the top LCD in the top right hand corner it says [1999] and it never changes any idea what that is I read in the manual what it says for that area but makes no sense since that number never changes. ANy thoughts on this??? Thanks so much

Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow