Started Feb 28, 2012 | Discussions thread
Dan Nikon
Senior MemberPosts: 1,500
Like?
Re: Aside from "no complaints, just great photos."
In reply to Joseph S Wisniewski, Mar 26, 2012

Joseph S Wisniewski wrote:

what the heck are you trying to say?

Look, Joseph, you know what I am saying, you are one of the more intelligent people on here and obviously have experience in shooting film, good or not. So with that experience, you also must have some knowledge of shooters who still use the medium whether it is in tandem with digital like I use it or alone like some of the more prolific and well compensated fine art shooters.

I get that this is a digital forum, but I don't get the attitude some can have against all other choices in the pursuit of the craft...it's really odd. No other passion, craft or career that I know of takes the constant dissection or beating that photography does, at least within the online communities. It's just as bad on film only forums too being the reverse shelling of the so called enemy.

I am not the enemy Joseph, more like the voice of reason with decades of experience in both methods of getting the shot. I know that digital is here to stay, but you also must know that film is here to stay as well and as long as that is the case, many will continue to push the mediums into previously uncharted territory...

What on earth could possibly be wrong with all the choices we have, none being truly better than the other for all people?

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow