Yellowstone holiday advice sought

Started Mar 25, 2012 | Discussions thread
Mark Scott Abeln
Veteran MemberPosts: 4,100Gear list
Like?
Re: Yellowstone holiday advice sought
In reply to IKB, Mar 26, 2012

Once I rented a car and drove from New Mexico to Wyoming, and all around Colorado. A wonderful trip through the great American West. It really didn’t matter much where I went, for every turn of the road had some interesting things to see.

You may want to travel to the little towns you find there, and see unique American western culture.

I would strongly suggest getting the DeLorme Atlas and Gazetteers for the states or regions you are visiting. Not only do these show every road, but they also have listed many points of interest. They are widely available in large bookstores here, or you can order them ahead of time to look at what you can see. I find these far more useful and interesting than typical travel guides.

http://shop.delorme.com/OA_HTML/DELibeCCtpSctDspRte.jsp?section=10042&minisite=10020

Mark Scott Abeln's gear list:Mark Scott Abeln's gear list
Nikon D200 Nikon D7000 Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 35mm f/1.8G Nikon AF Nikkor 50mm f/1.8D Rokinon 85mm F1.4
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow