Started Mar 24, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
janlu
Senior MemberPosts: 6,551
Like?
Leica user here.....
Mar 24, 2012

First i want to say Hello to all of you .... !!!

I think that this "war" between Canon 5d III and Nikon D800 is outstandingly useful.... It has provided a lot of information and useful link very interesting also for photography in general !!! Also a lots of fun , that's the beauty of such forums... Think if of all the conflicts in this world would have provided the same amount of technical knowledges ..... You are great guys !!!

I really haven't thought reading all the threads that someone is crazy or a fan boy ... but i had the feeling of a great passion for photography and love for the own brand ... and that's very good !!

I have learned a lot reading all your post since i was very interested in... i was looking for an Autofocus Full-Frame camera since as you all know the M are by rangefinder focusing....and that's also not a tele focal length world , so i thing that such a camera with a 70-200 on will be a very nice add for me !!

The canon forum for me was very useful as well as the nikon forum... but i'm posting here since my choice is indeed the 5d Mark III ... i think it best suites my kind of photography .... and having used both nikon and canon i also prefer the canon interface ... BTW that's a personal preference..... but i can see that the D800 is impressive !!!

Really thanks to all... i have never seen a tones of such useful posts... of course every one have to cleverly interpreter them in its own way !!

Can't wait for my new Canon 5d Mark III !!!

Best regards and have a good week-end to all... canon and nikon guys !!!
Gianluca

Canon EOS 5D Canon EOS 5D Mark III Nikon D800
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow