Maybe we don't need more than f/2 after all?

Started Mar 22, 2012 | Discussions thread
odl
odl
Senior MemberPosts: 1,684
Like?
Re: WHAT?!
In reply to windsprite, Mar 24, 2012

windsprite wrote:

I can identify with that. I have a memory like a sieve. I can watch the same movies and read the same books over and over again without even a feeling of deja vu .

Julie

Oh, the number of times I have been two thirds of the way through the book and the end springs to minds as I realize I have read it is hilarious.

I have always enjoyed novels more than films, and at my peak of reading I could get through a book almost in a day. So once I read a book of short stories not realizing it was, and managed to get through the whole book, puzzled as hell, wondering how the author was going to tie all these characters and plot lines together, then the book was finished.

I thought, what a ridiculous book, turned and read the back again, this time to the bottom of the paragraph and saw the line "collection of short stories". I didnt read it again.

I guess with movies so few capture our attention and stick to our memory, it is so easy to watch the same movie without realizing it.

Ab

-- hide signature --

alatchinphotography.com

“Imagination is more important than knowledge. For
knowledge is limited to all we now know and
understand, while imagination embraces the entire
world, and all there ever will be to know and
understand.” - Albert Einstein

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
M4/3New
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow