Buy an X1 now or wait until May for a likely replacement?

Started Mar 24, 2012 | Discussions thread
pandathumb
New MemberPosts: 18
Like?
Re: Buy an X1 now or wait until May for a likely replacement?
In reply to Juha Lindstrm, Mar 24, 2012

Thanks everyone for all the input, it definitely seems that it's best to wait a couple months and see what they come out with (it's not like I don't have a decent camera to hold me over). That way if I like the replacement for the X1 I buy it, and if I don't or if it goes up too much in price then I will pick up a used one once the resale falls somewhat.

gary

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow