ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
BPB
BPB
Contributing MemberPosts: 625
Like?
For Sale UK Location - Three Unused Sigma Mount Lenses
Mar 24, 2012

I have the following UNUSED Sigma mount lenses for sale.

Sigma 50-150mm f/2.8 II APO EX DC HSM

Sigma 15mmf/2.8 EX DG AF Fisheye

Sigma 18-200mm f/3.5-6.3DC AF

I bought these lenses from Jessop’s in the UK a while ago, just before the release of the Sigma SD1 camera, which I intended buying. That was until Sigma released the price at the original ridiculous level. These lenses were a “premature” purchase on my part and have sat in their boxes ever since I took them out to check them after purchase. I have never put them on a camera and never been able to use them. Since my disappointment with the original SD1 pricing fiasco I have continued to invest in the Nikon mount system and even with the recent price changes to the SD1 I can no longer justify paralleling my Nikon kit with the Sigma mount just to get the Fovon sensor.

See http://forums.dpreview.com/forums/read.asp?forum=1027&message=38538655

So up for grabs are these three lenses. I would like to sell them all as a package, so my losses could be your gains. The cheapest new on-line prices that I can currently find add up to about £1330 UK, somewhat less than the store price when I bought them.

So if there is any interest out there I will consider offers of £700 UK for all three lenses EXCLUDING Postage/Shipping Costs. Like I said my loss your gain.

Postage/Shipping/Packing at Cost. Insured Only. Personal Collection possible.

The lenses are boxed with all Sigma paperwork in the boxes. The 15mm and 50-150mm have the padded cases etc and all are as when purchased. The boxes do have some scuffing on the corners as I have moved house twice in the last few months and this is the result of packing and unpacking.

Email me at electricblues@btinternet.com or questions via this forum.

If no interest then I will ebay them.

I also have two other previously owned Sigma mount lenses that I will GIVE to any successful buyer. They are not part of the price, just of no use to me. I have no idea if they are any use but those of you who like to swop mounts onto Canon lenses might find them useful.

Sigma DL Zoom 35-80mm f/4-5.6 Multi-coated. (looks and feels nice).

Sigma Dl Zoom 75-300mm f/4-5.6 Multi-coated (OK but front optic looks suspect).

FOR SALE STATUS:
Thread open
View using Google Maps: Somerset, United Kingdom

Sigma SD1
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow