Started Mar 23, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
pocky
Forum MemberPosts: 55Gear list
Like?
XPro1 in the wilds... of urban Japan
Mar 23, 2012

In Japan not only is there ready access to all the gear in the stores (you can just walk round playing with everything and noone troubles you) but we can also see all the new cameras worn like fashion items on the street. Nevertheless I was surprised to already see my first XPro1 in the wild yesterday in Kamakura (a historic town an hour from Tokyo popular with daytrippers and photographers). It was being worn by a middle-aged to older-aged gentleman out for a daytrip. Well I just wanted to say that it looked really great - not too big, not too small - just like the ideal semi-serious photographers daytrip camera, with a touch of "retro" befitting the genteman's demeanour!

Sorry if this is awfully frivilous, and not about photography or pixels, but I was surprised at how good it looked, not having been that impressed with the feel of it when I played with it in the store. I guess it is going to sell well.

Fujifilm X-Pro1
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow