The new E-P2 arrived

Started Mar 22, 2012 | Discussions thread
Jonny N
New MemberPosts: 22
Like?
Re: The new E-P2 arrived
In reply to jazzbass62, Mar 22, 2012

It sounds like we have very similar kits, as I picked up the E-P2 body from Cameta to go along with my E-PL1, as mentioned in a prior post. I have the 14mm f2.5, 20mm f1.7 and the 45mm f1.8, plus the kit zooms which I rarely use as I photograph a lot indoors and those lenses are seldom fast enough/unable to AF.

I thinks its difficult to describe the E-PL1 as an attractive design, but the E-P2 just begs to be picked up and handled. It has a nice heft to it, to boot.

I thought I'd miss the built in flash to control my Fl-50R remotely, but I have jut thrown the 50R straight onto the E-P2. Its a little cumbersome, but with some practice its not so hard to control. I've practicing some of the flash tips that I've gleaned from this forum and have taken some nice shots with the new camera. I have set the picture mode to neutral which I find pleasing.

I really like the bigger LCD, the manual control dials though miss the smaller AF points of the E-PL1.

All-in-all, very happy with the $249 purchase.

Enjoy yours!

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow