Where are the Nikon people going?

Started Mar 21, 2012 | Discussions thread
El Puma
Regular MemberPosts: 412Gear list
Like?
Keeping up with the Jones's?
In reply to Benjamin Stephens, Mar 22, 2012

After getting back to this forum, I was surprised to see how the Nikon crew took over the Canon site. The other day, I went to their site to see what all the fuss was about and was surprised to see very little trolling activity from the Canon community. What's up with that?

It's very similar to the automobile community, where Hyundai owners want to talk about how great their car is and how much like a Lexus it is at a lower price - that is, until you drive both cars, then the differences are evident. Or Miatas vs Porsches. With all the noise they've created on the Canon forum, I really don't want to be part of that community. Their must be something inherently wrong with the Nikon system.

Camera bodies have and will continue to evolve. Some day, we'll all be shooting at 546MP as one troll suggested. The investment is in the lenses. I am as satisfied as I'll ever be with Canon L glass and wouldn't consider switching. I'll probably be able to turn these over to my grandkids at some point and they'll get as much pleasure out of them as I have over the years.

El Puma's gear list:El Puma's gear list
Canon PowerShot SX230 HS Canon EOS 5D Mark II Canon EF 15mm f/2.8 Fisheye Canon EF 85mm f/1.2L II USM Canon EF 16-35mm f/2.8L USM +5 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow