Started Mar 22, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Emotion SideUp
Forum MemberPosts: 72
Like?
Value of Hasselblad 500cm 150mm
Mar 22, 2012

I'm not sure if this is the right forum to ask, so I will keep this as simple as possible. Thanx in advance, I appreciate any and all feedback.

I volunteered for a senior center the past year and met a gentleman that I have become good friend with. Upon seeing me with my Leica/Panasonic P&S, we struck up a conversation about his camera collection and he asked me if I was interest in any of his cameras. I wasn't giving my full attention to it, but now considering his offer and will try and remember his setup.

Hassy 500 c/m, 150mm F4? Zeiss, A12 back? he mentioned 120 film, dunno about the finder or prism but he did say it was great for portraits.

Leicaflex or SL or SL2 w/ 300mm R lens (not sure since he was rattling off his equiptment in no particular order, he did say it was HEAVY)

Linhoff (no model specify)

My question is? What are these camera's valued at? Are specific colors more valuable than others? i.e. Hassy black body vs chrome body vs silver lens

I really appreciate this gentleman's friendship and would like to offer him more than reasonable price (he's not in need of money BTW) and as a gesture for my gratitude in other things he has shared with me--career, qual of life, and similar interests. I also believe his cameras are in very good to mint condition.

Thanks again!

Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow