Pan GH2 or Sony Alpha SLT-65 Choice

Started Mar 19, 2012 | Discussions thread
Landscapephoto99
Senior MemberPosts: 2,497
Like?
Re: Great, small Alpha-mount lenses
In reply to Just Having Fun, Mar 22, 2012

Thinking about great Alpha-mount lenses, how about the sharp and small Tamron 70-200 f2.8, $699 or the tiny 85mm f2.8 prime, sharp as a tack wide open and only 175g or the 35mm f1.8 also sharp wide open and only 170g, and both of these lenses are cheap.

Just Having Fun wrote:

Adventsam wrote:

Just Having Fun wrote:

wrahn wrote:

After looking at the camerasize.com site, I'm leaning away from the A65 even though I can use my old SLR lenses. I'll now also look at the older Sony models. The biggest problem is not finding a retail store that has a GH2 I can hold in my hand.

I have several older Minolta "film" lenses that I use today! They are still great lenses and work well on the new cameras. My prize is the 80-200mm F/2.8 High-Speed APO zoom.

All 1.3kg of it, I bet that is quick to focus LOL, 1987!! dream on JHF, I bet that is dog slow(af), heavy and inaccurate, you are funny.

Why not stamp, "I am clueless" on you head. It will work better! (i am bookmarking you post because it is so hilarious. More proof of you cluelessness!)

The Minolta is smaller than any 70-200mm F/2.8 and focuses FASTER than any Alpha mount F/2.8 lens. It is sharper than the Sony 70-200mm and is comparable to the Canon 70-200mm F/2.8.

300mm EFL F/2.8 (something M43 may not have for several years)

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow