Sensor replacement X10 & S-X1

Started Mar 16, 2012 | Discussions thread
gteague
Contributing MemberPosts: 815Gear list
Like?
Re: Sensor AND LENS replacement X10
In reply to PanaNewbie, Mar 21, 2012

the small (the u.s. branch, anyway) outsourcing company i currently work for provides full support for hundreds of customers worldwide 365/24/7 although there are barely over 100 employees at my location. i personally work 10-minute sla tickets, which means i have to start working on an issue in 10 minutes or the company pays a penalty. don't give me that 'cost too much' or 'too much trouble' guff. i personally have worked nights for over 40 years at various companies--none of them huge or at least much bigger than fuji.

there is a large army of folks overseas in a 12-hour offset timezone (conveniently enough for u.s. customers) just begging to work for practically free in u.s. terms--i know because my company is trying their best to move my job over there. there just has to be the will there to do things correctly and to serve your customers, otherwise you care little for your customers--perhaps it means you don't much care for even the customers awake the same hours you are.

as i've already pointed out, samsung is doing it right although i have no idea how much larger they are than fuji. i admit that, working and staying awake nights i have much prejudice against those who take my money at any hour, yet refuse to deal with me after hours. i'm about to fire my doctor for not having email or even voice mail and not even a direct line to the office--inexcusable in these days.

-- hide signature --

/ guy

The world is going to pieces and people like Adams and Weston are photographing rocks! ~Henri Cartier-Bresson

gteague's gear list:gteague's gear list
Sony RX100 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX1 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX7 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 9-18mm 1:4.0-5.6 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 75mm 1:1.8 +2 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow