Started Mar 21, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Batzorig
Forum MemberPosts: 59Gear list
Like?
Studio Strobe fires easily
Mar 21, 2012

I bought a set of Studio Strobes from Korea. Right after I brought it home, I noticed that one of them was outputting 1 stop less light than the other. I sent it back to the Korean factory and got it fixed. Although it was fixed what surprises me is that the Master Strobe (or the one that gave me problem) still fires very easily. It was like that from the beginning. Anything can cause the strobe to ignite, whether I am plugging the cord to the meter reading or even when I touch the cord with hand. The other (slave) strobe doesn't do the same thing. It only fires when I press the Meter reading button. But the Master strobe fires too easily; to any touch to the cord. Is it normal? I wonder if other people's strobes do the same thing. Sometimes it is a bit annoying. Because it fires when I am just plugging the cord either to the flash meter or to the camera.
--
Bat

Batzorig's gear list:Batzorig's gear list
Canon EOS 5D Mark II Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 II Canon EF 70-200mm f/4.0L USM Sigma 70mm F2.8 EX DG Macro Canon EF 24-105mm f/4L IS USM
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow