ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
prasanaphoto
Regular MemberPosts: 102
Like?
D800 and Diffraction?
Mar 20, 2012

Hi Friends

Just went through the Nikon Tech Sheet that i had downloaded and in the Chapter 3 of Quick Tips it says effects of Diffraction become noticeable from F11 and that we have to look for the aperture that offers best balance between sharpness and depth of field .I am a professional photographer and a Canon User (5d ,5Dmark 2 and 60 D) .I booked my D800 today and would like to know whether this limitation in choosing a correct aperture will be a problem in real life?.Iam nervous that this will place a lot of restrictions.For example if am shooting with my Ranger battery pack i keep the shutter speed at 200 and aperture at 16 0r 22 to overpower the sun,landscape or an automobile or a Macro jewellery shot without focus stacking etc.,.Is there any way to solve this.It would be helpful if you can guide me on this.Thanks in Advance

regards
Prasana
http://www.rprasanaphotography.com

Nikon D800
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow