Why did Obama insist on making Afghanistan a big war?

Started Mar 18, 2012 | Discussions thread
28to70
Veteran MemberPosts: 5,040
Like?
Re: Why did Obama insist on making Afghanistan a big war?
In reply to yanisha, Mar 18, 2012

We are hardly out of Iraq yanisha. We still have plenty of mercenaries and the biggest embassy in the world. Iraq has been turned into a troublesome client state.

I sympathize with your post, but Obama as I recall was completely against the wars, and his campaign was mostly an anti war one, in order to appease and garner the liberal voters. Nothing wrong with that, as most Americans were by then thoroughly disgusted with both wars. Oh, don't forget that he also promised to shut down Guantanamo. Really.

Recall as the new leader came out of the klieg lites with Michelle and kids in tow as the new anointed saviour of the nation. I was surprised that for special effects they didn't have fog machines going so as to have them sort of coming out of the clouds in heaven!

Reality set in as he was led into his puppet masters (banksters) and told exactly what to say, when to say it and where to say it. How do I know this? It doesn't take a brain surgeon to realize that the power and the money belongs to the banking overlords who control the universe. They hold the gold. They are truly the architects of fear.

Obama meant well. I even fell for some of his promises. But the fact remains that if he wants to keep his brain positioned within his skull, he better toe the line and do exactly what the power elite tells him to do and guide us peasants into an economic disaster.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow