Flat view
forbaz
Regular MemberPosts: 480Gear list
Like?
5D2 Fashion / catwalk shots for cc
Mar 17, 2012

Hi guys,

[cross post from canon lens thread also]

Thought that i'd slip in a thread with some fashion shots, to break up all of those 5d3 threads.

First time i've shot from the end of a runway before, and wasn't a lot of room with all of the tv cameras, other photographers etc, so couldn't quite get into the middle, but good position none the less.

All shot with 5d2 and 70-200 2.8 IS II, and 95% shot wide open, and ISO800. I've had this lens for a while (used for weddings mostly, and some sports) and it's performance wide open is impressive.

Was shooting handheld (which got pretty tiring pretty quickly) with IS on, while most of the other guys had monopods. Show was approx 25mins.

Anyway, happy for cc of the pics if you have any. Only posted a few here, more at my flickr link in signature if you're interested. Thanks for looking.

PIC 1

PIC 2

PIC 3

PIC 4

PIC 5

PIC 6

PIC 7

PIC 8

PIC 9

PIC 10

-- hide signature --
 forbaz's gear list:forbaz's gear list
Fujifilm FinePix X100 Canon EOS 5D Mark II Canon EF 35mm f/1.4L USM Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 USM Canon EF 85mm f/1.8 USM +5 more
Canon EOS 5D Mark II Canon EOS 5D Mark III
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow