In reply to T3, Mar 16, 2012

T3 wrote:

Edwaste wrote:

SAERIN wrote:

Read the link below.

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/g/a/2012/03/12/prweb9269703.DTL
--
saerin

Oh My! Now I have to rush out and sell all of my gear so I can switch over to Canon!

I really don't want other photographers to think I am a fraud. I won't feel secure with myself unless I'm shooting with the most popular brand.

Oh Dear, all this time I have been running against the herd. I have to hurry and get my mind right.

Oh, grow up. This is no different than seeing data on which is the most popular car brand, or most popular political candidate, or most popular television show, or most popular vacation destination, etc. It's simply data. For some people, it's interesting data, for others it's not. Take it or leave it.

Good Lord, one can't enjoy a little sarcastic moment without a Debby Downer sucking the life out of a room.

This data can only be interesting to Canon users, so they can feel validated with their purchase.

Market share usually reflects one thing, the product meets the lowest common denominator. A lukewar solution to the consumer's desire.

Edwaste's gear list:Edwaste's gear list
Olympus C-5050 Zoom Olympus E-500 Panasonic Lumix DMC-G1 Sony Alpha DSLR-A850 Sony Alpha DSLR-A580 +6 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow