Started Mar 16, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Guy Lerner
Senior MemberPosts: 1,770
Like?
Wedding photographers, are you...
Mar 16, 2012

Question to all wedding photographers on this forum: which camera body/ies are you currently using, will you be upgrading to one or more of the new generation bodies, and if so, which?

This is just out of interest. I've been reading a variety of opinions about the new cameras, and am interested to hear from photographers in my own line of work. I'd especially like to hear from Nikon shooters on which of the two new cams (D4 or D800) they think are better suited to weddings, and from Canon shooters if the new 5D is enough to ignore the 1DX.

Personally I've been shooting with a 5D2 since the day it was released, with a (lightly used) 7D as backup. Incidentally I've branched out to shoot wedding films with some of the top filmmakers in the industry, and we were among the first in Australia to show off a full 5D2 wedding almost three years ago.

Look forward to the discussion (and let's try keep it civil and troll-free).

Canon EOS 5D Canon EOS 5D Mark II Canon EOS 7D Canon EOS-1D Nikon D800
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow