Started Mar 16, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
deednets
Senior MemberPosts: 1,908Gear list
Like?
Photo suggestions for Beijing
Mar 16, 2012

Posted this on the D300 forum but got virtually nil response, so thought I would post this in the more "upmarket" forum ... here she goes:

Have a couple of days on my way back from Europe in May. Any suggestions as to what one could do?

Not really interested in the mains menu, but would be interested in old architecture, old-town, maybe a village nearby?

Or the Great Wall (day out by bus??).

Will take 300s, 16-85 & 60/2.8 AF-S plus travel tripod and SB600. MBA or iPAD, not sure yet.

I guess my question is a little bit like saying: What would you do in Paris for a couple of days??

Eiffel Tower, Louvre and Sacre Coeur?? I am more interested in Le Marais, Passy and Beaubourg ... nothing wrong with a long walk along the Seine, past the Gare D'Orsay ...

Whenever I was in New York I enjoyed sitting on the stairs of the National Library, reading the NYT and eating a greek salad and a cappuccino to go ...

Does that all make sense??

Any input highly appreciated, thanks!

Cheers
Deed
Auckland, new Zealand

deednets's gear list:deednets's gear list
Fujifilm X-E2 Fujifilm XF 35mm F1.4 R Fujifilm XF 60mm F2.4 R Macro Fujifilm XF 14mm F2.8 R Fujifilm XF 23mm F1.4 R +2 more
Nikon D300
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow