ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
DRA-photography
Forum MemberPosts: 58
Like?
Lowepro Video DSLR Fastpack choice
Mar 15, 2012

Dear photographers,

I'm searching for a backpack to fit my Canon 500D + 70-200 F4 IS, 18-55 IS, my flash and accessories. Besides that also my 15" notebook and a tripod.

I've got the ThinkTank Retrospecive 20 and i really love it!!! It fits everything perfectly! The only two downsides are: It's getting heavy after a full day walking around with it and it doesn't fit my 15" MacBook Pro and tripod. (I've had a 10" Asus which fits perfectly, but very powerful in post processing... nope).

I've discovered that most of the bags i'm interested in will feature only a full camera-compartment, where the whole interior of the bag is designed for camera/lenses/accessories. But almost none has got a decent "other stuff"-compartment, for clothing/food etc.

The only bag-serie that fits all my needs is the new Lowepro Video DSLR Fastpack. Due to the recent release date, i haven't been able to test it out in my local store. My question to you guys: Will the 250 also fit my gripped 500D + 70-200 attached?

I know the 350 will do it of course, but if a more compact bag fits my needs also, why get bigger? besides, i've got a (very) large Lowepro CompuPrimus AW for my travel/flash system.

I hope to hear from you guys!

Daniel

ps. Any other options you would like to suggest are welcome, of course!

Canon EOS 500D (EOS Rebel T1i / EOS Kiss X3)
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow