Dilemma=too many toys and a question NEX 7 kit coming...

Started Mar 15, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
mikegoat
Regular MemberPosts: 404Gear list
Like?
Dilemma=too many toys and a question NEX 7 kit coming...
Mar 15, 2012

After endlessly waiting for a Sony NEX 7 kit from Sony, I cancelled the order a couple months ago. I totally forgot I had ordered it from Adorama. In the meantime I bought the 5N with viewfinder, the lenses (wide, fisheye converter, 50-250 and the Zeiss ( but not the 50 and 30). And now, in a few days a kit NEX 7 will show up!

The only thing I want from the kit is the all black kit lens.

I am not selling anything here,as it is not the proper place, merely gauging interest. If a "kit" with substituted lens is of interest, I sure would like to know. I am not out to make a killing or profit. I am thinking of listing the NEX 7 camera at its new price (it will be new) and toss in the kit lens from the 5N for average kit lens price on eBay. Too late for that? Stupid idea? Am I an idiot to keep the 5N? Let me know as at this point as I simply do not want nor would my wife stay with me if I kept both the 7 and the 5N. They are redundancies in many respects except for the 24 MP sensor. And I am torn by the high low ISO and lens interchangeability reviews and assorted second thoughts here. IF the doctor is in, advice is invited. Flames will cause me to shut down. Constructive assistance deeply appreciated. Suddenly I am about to have two hot girl friends and need to choose.

mikegoat's gear list:mikegoat's gear list
Sony RX1 Fujifilm X100S Fujifilm X20 Sony RX100 II Sony Cyber-shot DSC-RX10 +6 more
Sony Alpha NEX-7
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow