Facing Fujifacts

Started Mar 1, 2012 | Discussions thread
danny_only
Forum ProPosts: 11,115Gear list
Like?
Re: Pityful: Fuji is the only killer of her own succes.
In reply to HansN46, Mar 14, 2012

HansN46 wrote:

Danny, sorry, I'm not interested in starting an argument about this or anything else.

Hans, me either, I just have some opinions different from yours and I listed some recent Fuji cameras, which I think are good replacements of some older Fuji models. I posted picture and links to support my opinions, that's all. Sorry, if you think I am starting an argument here, it will be my last reply to your post here.

It's my opinion and experience that time after time Fuji has killed her own succes by starting a series of cameras and ruin it at last f.i. by over-increasing the sensor density, or by stopping the production of a succesful series, or by bringing out a not sufficiently tested and controlled cam, or whatever other reason.

Maybe those reasons are clear for someone else, but they are not for me and I feel sorry for it because I used to like the products Fuji initially releases in the digital imaging world.

If you think it is true, then there is no reason for you to buy anothe Fuji camera, who feed a loser with your money. I will buy other brand cameras which I think are better than what Fuji is offering, in my case, I the EXR sensor gives me the dynamic range I need for my night cityscapes shooting at reasonable cost.

So it's just what I wrote:

my "cri de coeur".

-- hide signature --

Best Regards,

Danny

'Close enough is good enough, I just come here for fun:p

Fujifilm Alternate Low Light Solution'

Other Pics
http://s8.photobucket.com/albums/a44/yeeonly/

danny_only's gear list:danny_only's gear list
Fujifilm FinePix F30 Zoom Olympus C-4000 Zoom Panasonic Lumix DMC-FX1 Panasonic Lumix DMC-FX5 Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ3 +13 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow