Started Mar 14, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
PHOTOJOE55
Regular MemberPosts: 441Gear list
Like?
A good quality home printer for up to 13"x17"
Mar 14, 2012

Does anyone know of a good performer for prints up to 13"x17" I'm trying to stay below $1000.00 Hopefully something that doesn't gobble up the ink like it's in a hurry to empty them. I've asked here before, but they were all well over a grand. Most of my work is done by the printing dept. where I work but those are huge machines and there are no more "favors"

I've been using an HP7960 (3 COLOR 1 B&W Cartridge) But the size is limited to 8x11 and it doesn't recognize SDHC, it wasn't out at the time. it was $300.00 and it makes the desk shake rattle and roll! Anyone with a printer that they are satisfied with in that range, please give me some ideas. Thank You in advance, for any suggestions, are better than none. I heard about the Canon PRO 1 but I know nothing about Canon printers.

PHOTOJOE55's gear list:PHOTOJOE55's gear list
Canon PowerShot G1 X Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX7 Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ200 Canon PowerShot SX50 HS Nikon D300 +15 more
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow