Started Mar 13, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
danielsonkin
Forum ProPosts: 11,365Gear list
Like?
More from the ZS15...
Mar 13, 2012

Still getting to know the camera. But I have to say it can sure hold its own at higher ISO's. I'd be interested to hear what FZ150 owners think of the IQ of their camera's younger sibling.

We leave for Barcelona on Thursday night. The weather does not look good for next week. Lots of rain; yick! At least the weather will be crummy in a new, beautiful and fascinating location.

Here are some shots from the past few days. What do you think? All but #6 have been processed in Lightroom 4. To get the best out of any of these cameras, I need to do some amount of post processing. What I typically do is first adjust for noise; then increase vibrance and clarity, then deal with highlights and shadows if necessary, and finish with sharpening.

Daniel

Food from my birthday brunch (125-400 ISO shot in P mode) The lighting was not ideal in these first three, so I know I got a lot of blown highlights in one and three.

Contrails at sundown (100 ISO shot in P mode)

Rain and web (ISO 800 shot in iA mode) The first was straight out of the camera, the second with adjustments in Lightroom 4. I posted both so you can get a sense of what the SOOC image quality is like.

danielsonkin's gear list:danielsonkin's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ50 Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX7 Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS25 +2 more
Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ150 Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS1 (Lumix DMC-TZ6)
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow