Started Mar 13, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Swinden
Forum MemberPosts: 83
Like?
12-60 broken. What is wrong?
Mar 13, 2012

Last sunday I was taking pictures with my E3 + 12-60 SWD when suddenly there was a 'clack', after that the viewer showed only a dark image and the camera didn't work anymore, when I pushed the shutter button to take a picture nothing happened. At first I thought it was a defect in the body, I went to the shop where I bought the camera, there we attached another lens to the body and then the camera was functioning perfectly again.

So, it must be a defect in the lens. Has anybody here an idea what kind of defect this could be, or did anybody ever have a defect like this? I bought the lens one and a half year ago, so it should be repaired under guarantee, I guess, but I'm just curious what is wrong. I use my E3 + 12-60 quite often and the lens will be gone for two-six weeks, which I REALLY regret! (it's very strange: I have been photographing with so many different camera's, all of them very good tools, but this E3 + 12-60 is the first camera I really miss when I don't have it with me!).

Olympus E-3
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow