Started Mar 13, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
widick
Forum MemberPosts: 80
Like?
Panasonic would do well to follow FujiFilm's example
Mar 13, 2012

Fujifilm's handling of their "white orb" problem is an example that Panasonic would do well to follow in dealing with their own problems such as the x lenses' double imaging. Unfortunately, Panasonic appears to lack the ability to deal with their problems in a forthright manner. Todate I have not heard any explanation from Panasonic of the nature of the x lens problems or what they intend to do to remedy it. I'm afraid that may be because they do not intend to do anything about it. Viewed in the context of the many complaints I have read in this forum about Panasonic's customer service, it is giving me pause to wonder whether I should be considering moving into the Olympus micro 4/3rds camp or elsewhere. It's also interesting to note that they don't appear to treat their dealers any better. I noted the other day that BH Photo, after giving a series of estimated arrival dates, had finally given up trying to guess when the 14-42 x would be available.

Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow