what type of pen?

Started Jan 1, 2012 | Discussions thread
Shop cameras & lenses ▾
Forum MemberPosts: 97
Re: what type of pen?
In reply to sony_a500_king, Mar 12, 2012

i searched bing - cudnt find anything abt it

sony_a500_king wrote:

fuji make a specific photo pen. i got given a few from Fuji mid year and they work great. i have seen them in camera shops.
hope this helps
the name of it is FUJIFILM PHOTO PEN.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow