D7000 In London

Started Mar 11, 2012 | Discussions thread
hgedia
Junior MemberPosts: 43Gear list
Like?
Re: D7000 In London
In reply to marike6, Mar 12, 2012

SoonerLater wrote:

I'd print every one of them and hang them on the wall. That's 90% because they're simply good and 10% that I miss London. Well done.

I'm not sure whether it's a website or a web browser thing... but are these all cropped to something like 16:9? Like a widescreen movie? Not being negative... just not sure that I'm seeing what you presented.

Thanks mate! I guess I am a little to hard on myself at times

Yes, I cropped them to a wider perspective in order for better framing/composition.

plben wrote:

Awesome shots

First and third are the best
--
-
PL
http://flickr.com/plben

Cheers!

Identity wrote:

These are all good photos, making nice use of subject isolation afforded by this lens, and with a slightly dream-like quality. That's my comment, but I have no critique

Thank you for the kind words. I am in love with the camera... I can't wait for the weekend to arrive ; it's like the excitement of first love

marike6 wrote:

I like them all except the last one. The only criticism is the white balance seems off, in that several have a yellow color cast. Was this a conscious choice that you made in post? If not, if you shot them in RAW the color will be easy to correct. Overall nice street scenes.

Thanks, the yellow cast is something i played around with in the post. I do however have an issue with it from the looks of it. The picture with balloons in it, are actually Blue, Yellow & Orange. I am not sure why , but both yellow and orange seem to have mixed. Can some one please advice on what needs to be done -- Perhaps in post or for the next shot?

Cheers!

hgedia's gear list:hgedia's gear list
Ricoh GR Digital Nikon D7000
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow