Started Mar 12, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Barry Nelson
Senior MemberPosts: 1,666
Like?
The Upcoming Coolpix P510 42x Superzoom
Mar 12, 2012

You might call me a flip-flopper cause I've gone from Fuji bridge cameras,to Pentax DSLRS to classic Olympus Camedia C-2040-4040 cameras bought real cheap on Ebay for super cheap prices. BTW still produce quality shots.

Now I feel I'm going backwards again, I am looking forward to Phil's review of the Nikon CoolPix P510 with it's massive 42X zoom. As some of you know,my shoulders were burnt in a fire twelve years ago and since then I've been searching for the ultimate camera. The Fuji f8000fd with it's 18x zoom was nice but noise galore at anything past 400 ISO...The Pentax KX was great at high ISOs But with scars on my shoulders,it's tough using zoom lenses. That brings me back to bridge cameras and the Nikon P510. I know that bridge cameras have come a long way since 2005-07 but should I expect this Nikon to do with zoomed indoor (available light) shots of pro sports (NBA basketball)? Any preview shots taken at 800-3200 ISO? This seems like a dream cameras but then again...all the the others were too. LOL

Regards
Barry in Dallas
--

Love to buy and sell classic old digital cameras, the 2000 model Olympus C-2100UZ can't be beat.
Cameras Make Pictures, People Create Them

Nikon Coolpix P510 Pentax K-x
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow