ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Iceman1973
Regular MemberPosts: 166
Like?
X100 - the best camera I've ever used!
Mar 11, 2012

Hi everyone,

I've just made a bold statement that the x100 is the best I've used, and it truly is.

Over the last year I've been through many brands - many have been a joy to use, (60d, Sony A580, Nex 5n, D90) many disappointed me (D7000 / Sony A55) but nothing like the x100. I took on photography as an interest / hobby and spent a whole load over the last year changing body after body until I decided it was time to start from the basics. Someone like me only knew how to point and shoot has learnt the hard way, and the x100 has taught me more in 2 months that all other brands I spent my money on. I think I'm on the right track as I see satisfying results.
And if I'm not - I hope forum members will guide.

The pics below were shot in AP, Cropped, B&W pp in Silver efex, rest in LR4. (AP is my preferred choice of use when I'm out with my kid - I switch to manual when I'm on my own and have more time to concentrate.)
Hope you like.

Regards
IM

Fujifilm FinePix X100 Nikon D90 Sony SLT-A55 Sony SLT-A58
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow